Thursday, April 7, 2016

Road Trip

I am packing the car tonight and leaving early tomorrow for New York. No, I am not going anyplace near New York City. I'm going to wine country. I'm attending the Finger Lakes Tatting Group's annual Tatting event. I'm taking classes with Ruth Perry, and Karey Solomon and also a Nina Libin pattern being taught by Lorena Finnerty. There are so many talented teachers (Randy Houtz, Marilee Rockley, Kay Boniface to name a few) it was hard to choose my classes.  It is sure to be a fun weekend.

Shown is Jon Yusoff's Merriment coaster/doily. I challenged myself to make it in two colors. I am pleased at how it turned out.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice work! Enjoy the Tatting meetup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined the 25 Motif Challenge so that I learned about your blog. Your work is lovely. I look forward to following your future efforts.

    ReplyDelete