Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Starting over

Yesterday Jon Yusoff posted rounds 6 and 7. She said she noticed a pattern developing and wished she's used a solid color. After reading that, and thinking about the repairs needed for the needle tatted doily, I decided to have two colorful little doilies and start over. I've had experiences with disappearing pineapples on a doily crocheted in a variegated  thread and with the busy colors I had selected for this tatted project, I could see that happening.

Needle tatted with size 30 Cebelia thread and size 8 needle. I really like this thread for needle tatting. Color is a buttery yellow.

Shuttle tatted with Lizbeth size20  in Ecru.

2 comments:

  1. The pattern is clearer in a solid colour, though the others are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to look at different colors within or just one in a doily it's just fun to see well doneπŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ˜ƒ

    ReplyDelete