Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Who Are you?

I cannot believe it has been a month since I last blogged. I read tatting blogs every day. I just haven't tatted much in the last month. I have been crocheting scarves for Operation Gratitude (Extension Homemakers project) and sewing (mostly project bags) and knitting at the bookstore.  I ought to take pictures of some of that stuff, but I am not much of a photographer.

Shown are some of the owls I will be taking with me to Georgia in a few weeks. The tiny owls are size 10 thread. the larger owls are Needle tatted using a size 1 needle and worsted weight cotton yarn . This is what I do with the leftover Kitchen Cotton from knitting or crocheting dishcloths.  The Palmetto Tatters give away hundreds of tatted goodies at the South Carolina State Fair. I wish I had known about the Palmetto Tatters when I lived in Charleston , I'd have been tatting for about 10 more hears than I have been. 

7 comments:

  1. Medyum medyumlar medyum istanbul medyum tavsiye gerçek medyum
    Medyum medyum istanbul
    Medyumlar medyumlar
    Medyum İstanbul medyum havas ilmi
    Nazar kurşun dökme nazardan korunma nazar ayetleri
    iş adamlarına özel çalişma özel vefk iş adamlarının kısmetini açma
    Medyum Tavsiye istanbul medum
    Medyum medyum derdinze deva
    Kurşun Dökme nazardan korunma
    Medyum medyum istanbul aşk büyüsü papaz büyüsü
    Medyum medyum tavsiye
    hosting web hosting tasarım linux hosting windows hosting
    sunucu web hosting tasarım linux hosting windows hosting
    yazılım geliştirme

    web tasarım web hosting tasarım linux hosting windows hosting
    seo web hosting tasarım linux hosting windows hosting seo
    Medyum medyum
    Medyum medyum yorumları medyum tavsiye
    Medyum tavsiye medyum siteleri

    ReplyDelete
  2. medyum adresindedir üzerine tıklayın.

    ReplyDelete