Saturday, July 23, 2016

Keeping busy

I have been tatting, just not as much as usual as I have been knitting. I discovered a knit shop in a coffee shop/bookstore in Morehead Kentucky and have been going up there on Tuesday evenings and Saturday mornings to knit. I've completed a cowl and a scarflet and am about 1/2 way through a shawl. I may be teaching a tatting class this fall. The ladies have been admiring the earrings I wear, so today I took a selection of earrings to show off, and even sold a few pairs.

Patterns used are Sweet Pea and Spanish Dancer from Krystle Pyette, and Floret from Marilee Rockley's Craftsy Class.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on multiple fronts :-) Cute earrings .
    Hope you share some of your knitting as well !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous earrings!!! :) Great colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete