Monday, July 15, 2019

I'm still here

Oh my! I just realized it has been 4 months since my last post. Once again my blog has been neglected. I will try and do better. I check other blogs daily and enjoy seeing what other tatters are making. It is only fair that I share also. I guess I need deadlines or something.
   
This past weekend was Tatting Corner's Tat Days in Indiana. These are my purchases.  The white shuttles were from Patricia Greninger - these were made on her 3-D printer.

I didn't buy much this time. ( I have a nice thread stash already) I got:
3 balls of size 10 Lizbeth
1 ball size 3 Lizbeth
Pack of Havels tatting needles (The size 6 is my favorite!)
Size 9 Tatting needle (It might never come out of the package as I prefer to use size 20
Little scissors (actually bought 2 of them, but one immediately went in my tatting bag)
Needle threader (always keep a spare)
Wally's new book.
2 skeins of Karey Solomon's hand painted thread in size 20.

1 comment: